Print media technician m/f/d
Do you have a feel for colour? Are you technically adept and a real perfectionist? If you see a distorted or blurred print image, does your pulse shoot up to 180?
Then you're the one for us. As a specialist for packaging printing, you will take a piece of cardboard and turn it into a true-colour brand experience. With manual skill and an enthusiasm for technology, you will test new print images every day, create printing plates and set up your printing machines. You will check the quality and if there is an issue, you will quickly and independently rectify the problem. After you have qualified, countless exciting opportunities for further training await.
- 3 years training
- You will learn how to set up and properly operate printing machines
- You will control and monitor the printing process
- Mixing colours
- You will create printing plates and take on the handling and adaptation
- You will check printing data and monitor the printing status and ink metering
- You will clean and maintain your printing machines
- Qualifying Mittelschulabschluss (secondary school-leaving qualification) or mittlerer Schulabschluss (intermediate school-leaving qualification)
- Good maths skills and technical understanding
- Manual skills
- Capacity for distinguishing colours
- Willingness to do shift work