Paper technologist m/f/d
Do you love experimenting? Are you fascinated by large-scale technical plants? Do you see something magical in paper, because it can be so versatile and surprising?
As a paper technologist, you will produce paper, boxes and cardboard on huge, state-of-the-art machinery. You will become familiar with the raw materials and chemicals and learn how to implement desired paper properties. Using a computer-aided control system, you will operate processing plants, paper and board machines. You will control the entire manufacturing process and constantly monitor the production processes.
- 3 years training
- You will learn the various procedures in the preparation of raw materials and will produce papers that meet the specific needs of the customer
- You will control the entire manufacturing process and monitor the production processes
- You will carry out quality controls
- You will learn the various finishing options
- You will keep the production plants well maintained and take care of the dispatch of goods
- Mittlerer Schulabschluss (intermediate school-leaving qualification) with a minimum average score of "satisfactory"
- Technical understanding and manual skills
- Ability to work in a team, reliability
- Interest in all things mechanical/technical
- After you have completed the training, you will be willing to carry out shift work