Packaging technologist m/f/d
Do you like powerful forces? The control station of a huge machine doesn't daunt you; it makes you curious instead?
As a packaging technologist, you will use large, state-of-the-art machinery to produce custom-made packaging for our customers. You will operate your production machine so well you could do it in your sleep, you will set it up yourself for each new job and will monitor the entire manufacturing process. In quality control, you err on the side of caution and leave nothing to chance.
- 3 years training
- At the corrugated board plant, you will produce various grades of corrugated board
- During further processing, you will set up our modern high-performance machines
- You will produce packaging that meets the exact requirements of the customer
- During production, you will carry out quality controls
- You will also ensure that everything is running smoothly and trouble-free
- Qualifying Mittelschulabschluss (secondary school-leaving qualification) or mittlerer Schulabschluss (intermediate school-leaving qualification)
- Technical understanding and manual skills
- Good mathematical skills and spatial imagination
- Capacity for distinguishing colours