Machine and system operator m/f/d
Are you a born go-getter with a passion for large, powerful machinery? Is the workshop your destiny, the technology behind it your ultimate passion?
As a machine and system operator, you will operate and control huge production machinery. You will set the machines up, put them into operation and maintain them. For maintenance work and repairs, you're in charge. You will plan the work flows of your plants, determine the necessary tools and carry out regular quality checks. Without you, nothing works around here.
- 2 years training
- You will operate and test modern machines and plants
- You will control machine utilisation and optimise the flow of material
- You will take on important maintenance and repair work independently
- If you are particularly interested in our solid board and corrugated board production, you can go one further by taking on the qualification for packaging technologist
- Successful completion of secondary school, qualifying certificate desirable
- Commitment and "go-getter" mentality
- Diligence and responsibility
- Reliability and a willingness to learn
- After you have completed the training, you will be willing to carry out shift work