Industrial mechanic m/f/d
Are you a big tech fan, fascinated by anything that moves automatically? Are fast responses in your blood? Do you get a kick out of seeing something running reliably and smoothly?
As an industrial mechanic, you will maintain state-of-the-art technical equipment and production machines. You will carry out all the necessary repair and maintenance work. Your precision and promptness are vital for fault rectification.
- 3.5 years training
- A lot of responsibility for an entire production plant
- You will take on the assembly and maintenance and repair of technical equipment
- You will rectify faults in the shortest possible time
- You will supervise and improve production processes
- You will carry out inspections
- You will assemble and disassemble components and assembly groups
- Mittlerer Schulabschluss (intermediate school-leaving qualification)
- Technical understanding and manual skills
- Ability to work independently, willingness to carry out shift work and a great willingness to learn
- Reliability and ability to work as a team