Freight forwarding / logistics services m/f/d
Are you a master of organisation, able to multitask and keep track of everything?
Then come and be our professional navigator and keep our fleet on the right track. Today Berlin, tomorrow Poland, day after tomorrow, Belgium - you will be responsible for the loading and route planning of our lorry fleet - throughout Europe. Timing must be perfect. If there are any delays, your ability to react quickly will be key. Did you know... With over 200 lorries and various high-bay warehouses throughout Europe, we are one of the largest shipping companies in the industry.
- 3 years training
- A great deal of responsibility, as your organisational skills determine whether or not the goods arrive with the customer on time
- You will organise the loading and shipping with our company's own fleet of lorries
- You will choose the most suitable routes, calculate freight rates, compile schedules and handle the entire customs procedure
- Mittlerer Schulabschluss (intermediate school-leaving qualification)
- Communicative nature and negotiation skills
- Assertiveness, flexibility and organisational skills